Please read them before your purchase.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law in my state and country; and
• As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and 2) Compliance with the Etsy Seller
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Retention of Data:
Your rights as a buyer:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information (which is name, address, email address and phone number) I keep about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information except for any information I need in order to fulfill legal obligations.
• I have Google Analytics enabled on my e-shop. I have asked Google to retain the information for 26 months. I do not share any information received through Google unless I am required to do so for legal purposes.