Barcelona print landscape distressed 1
This Barcelona print landscape distressed 1 combines fine earth tones with modern design techniques and I think it is going to be an excellent addition to your wall gallery. Its uniqueness makes this horizontal design a very thoughtful gift for those friends of yours who enjoy alternative pieces.
Upgrade your wall gallery with your next “wanna go” or “being there” city prints.
I’m sure that with my original design with 132 world map posters, 250 city skyline prints & 36 Art Styles for each skyline, you’ll find the ideal artwork to transform your walls into something unique.
You can always mix and match it with your prefer world or country or city map wall art.
Let your wall travel you further!
• Paper: matte fine art paper up to 230 gsm.
• Inks: archival professional inks for colorful, vibrant prints that are fade resistant.
• Some designs include a simulation of gold / metallic colors.
Standard shipping estimate, depend from the usual time frame of your national post office, but can not be guaranteed.
• USA 1-5 business days after dispatch from USA.
• UK 2-5 business days after dispatch from UK.
• Europe countries (1st) 4-8 business days after dispatch from EU.
• Europe countries (2nd) 5-11 business days after dispatch from EU.
• Canada 6-12 business days after dispatch USA/NL.
• Australia 4-8 business days after dispatch from EU/AU.
• Standard delivery to rest of the world 9-22 business days after dispatch from USA-UK-AU-EU.
• Please allow me 2-4 business days for dispatch (processing time).
• Business days does not include public holidays & weekends.
• Prints are shipped rolled inside cardboard tubes or flat inside cardboard envelopes/boxes (depend the actual prints size) with tracking numbers.
All designs and texts are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent.
My prints intend for personal use only.
Thank you so much for interesting in my work, please do not hesitate to contact me with your query,
There are no reviews yet.